- Select the PDF file which is password protected and you want to unlock.
- Right click on the PDF
- Open the PDF with google chrome browser using OPEN WITH option.[Goto Openwith>> Google Chrome]
- Now google chrome asks for the password. Enter the password to access it.
- What you want to do here is go to “PRINT” option from google chrome menu. or you can also use the shortcut “CTRL + P” for Print.
- On the next screen change the destination to “save as pdf“. then click on save button.
- You have successfully unlocked the pdf file. Now you have the unlocked pdf file at the saved path. go to the path where you saved the pdf file in previous step, it will be password free.
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this article and successfully removed password from password protected pdf. please do share this article with your friends also. Thanks