Steps to root any Android device with one-click KingRoot tool
- Download and install the KingRoot app as you would do with any normal app.
- Launch the KingRoot app from the app drawer.
- If your device is supported, then a ‘Try to Root’ button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Just tap this button and let the rooting process complete.
- After the device is rooted, a success message will appear on the screen.
- If the device is unsupported, then you will see a prompt asking you to try the KingRoot desktop version instead, for rooting your device. Just follow the onscreen instructions to root your device successfully.