We all might have set background images for the Local drives in Windows Xp.But you might not have set background picture for your pendrive.It’s a very simple hack so give it a try after reading this post, All you need to do is, just Copy & Paste the below code to notepad,then
- Save the notepad as “desktop.ini”.
- Place both your notepad file (i.e) desktop.ini and your picture in Pendrive.
- Set the above files attributes as Hidden.
- Refresh(F5) and Enjoy with your new background.
- You can also this on your windows Xp Local drives(C,D,E,F…).